Saturday, January 20, 2007

Snow day! Knitting!

Here is a picture of the ball i made for the Magic Yarn Ball Swap on MDC. My swap partner liked the yarn so much, she ordered five more hanks of it :)
In knitting news, here are my several WIP. This first one is a hat for Issy. Still needs earflaps and a pom pon, she is obsessed with the pom pon :)
I am having major major "second leg cuff syndrome" with this soaker. Truly, it will only take maybe thirty minutes, but i have been totally putting it off. Must.... finish... it.
Alaina's sweater. Actually, I took that picture yesterday and worked on it more last night. Will update soon, because it is coming along nicely :)


Last weekend, yucky ice, this weekend, snow! If it is going to be cold here, it might as well be snowy. Isaac went out to play in it with Daddy briefly and then came in and had some good hot chocolate. Liam and I stayed in :) He looks like the little boy off of "A Christmas Story" all bundled up like that.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I got the other hanks of the BBR today. I ordered it on the 19th and it is already here, can you believe that?! It's so great! I can not wait to start pants. I bought enough for my son and the new baby to each have a pair :)

Erin said...

They are super fast! I ordered your yarn on a Monday and it was to me by Wednesday. Near instant yarn gratification! Can't wait to see the pants that you make with it!