Friday, April 27, 2007

Cute new cargo shorties!

Ummmm, i was complaining about how it takes me such a long time to wind balls of yarn out of hanks and how i needed a ball winder. So, bless his heart, he offers to wind one for me. I warned him not to let it cross over. It would get tangly. From this picture, do you think he took my advice? He definitely gets points for effort, but it took me quite a while to finally get it untangled. I have a feeling he won't be offering anytime soon.
He has a big butt but short legs, so these fit more capri-ish. Actually, Isaac fits in them too, and they actually look like shorts on him. So hopefully, Liam will be able to wear them a long time. I even sewed on a little cargo pocket on the right leg (hard to tell from the picture, but you can see the button).
And here he is, trying to wiggle away from me!

No comments: