Monday, October 15, 2007

Issy eyes and Knitting stuff

Here is my Issy taking pictures again. I am not quite sure why, but it cracks me up. In this edition of "Issy eyes" we have a picture she took of herself and Liam, me talking on the phone (probably to Michelle), the contents of the toybox, and her foot. There were a lot of other artful shots too :D



My pretty needle organizer that Michelle got me for my birthday. Bee-u-t-full!
My fingerless glove with a mitten flap. Figured it would be good to have my fingers available for zipping coats and doing carseat buckles and then i can keep them all toasty warm during what promises to be a cold cold winter with the mitten flap


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Issy Eyes too! Make me smile :)

Michelle said...

I love Issy's pictures and its nice to see that mittens again. Super cute.