Despite my best efforts to stop him from growing and to keep him my baby forever, little Liam turned 2 yesterday. It has been a wonderful, challenging year. He has grown and changed so much! When he turned one, he wasn't even walking, now he is a running, climbing, talking, adventurous little boy. Every day is an exciting journey with Liam!
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
6 comments:
your only child i can say that i remember when he was born...and I can't believe how fast he's growing!!! As always, got me smiling! :)
We love Boynton!
Gracie says: Happy Birthday half-birthday buddy! I guess that makes me officially 2 1/2!
Love you, miss you.
I can't wait to give Liam a big hug in a few days. I love that Liam likes to talking to me on the phone it is so sweet and seems unreal at the same time. Look out for the powers of Annika and Liam combined while we visit :D
his newborn pic is so beefy and handsome. quite the muscles that guy had.
No kidding! I debated on that picture since it shows his icky cord stump, but I thought he looked adorable, so Icky Cord Stump picture made the cut. That is the first and last time he ever made an attempt to find his thumb.
Happy Birthday Liam, even though I missed your birth, I still feel like I was there.
I am going to my dads house tomorrow, so I can do a reenactment of my participation at the birth. Do you want to have Joe call me 10 times in two days and at least one time make it before 7 in the morning, please?
I miss you, my friend.
Post a Comment