I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Last belly picture at 38 weeks. He came 5 days later.
Baby George. Born at 6:35a.m. on 9/6/11. 9lbs 4oz and 20 in. Not anemic at all, Apgars 9/9. Dealing with some jaundice right now but working on it slowly.
Thanks ladies :) We are so so so glad he is here and healthy- what a relief. And I am really glad he is out- much more comfortable to snuggle him out here :)
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I talked to Michelle and she told me the wonderful, answer to prayer, news!!
So happy for you!!
Another beautiful little one!!!
Whoowho! Welcome Baby George!! Congrats Joe and Erin!
Your belly is so beautiful! And you are so ALL belly :) Hope everyone is settling in well! :)
beautiful! both of you!
You have such beautiful babies, and beautiful pictures of them! Congrats on George's arrival :)
Thanks ladies :) We are so so so glad he is here and healthy- what a relief. And I am really glad he is out- much more comfortable to snuggle him out here :)
Post a Comment