It's been a while, I know. Busy days here. Well, sometimes they are just lazy days, if I am being honest. But I was out of town for a week, which explains the bulk of my absence. Because this sweet girl got me a ticket to her graduation:
So I, perhaps insanely, decided to take the five little ones down to Kansas myself. Yes, I drove all of them. In one day. It went relatively well, all things considered. Rule Number One of Parenting: go in with low expectations, then if things go smoothly you can just be pleasantly surprised.
He is her little buddy, after all. She got to be there when he was born.
It was a great trip and I am really glad we got to go!




3 comments:
good stuff! how very brave of you. and i love george's suspenders. i need to find cameron some suspenders like that.
Great pictures, we are so glad that you got to come :)
LOVE RULE #1-YES!!! I totally agree.
Post a Comment