Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Miss Delle's Birthday

I just wanted to share some pictures from Adelle's 3rd birthday. I can't believe what a big girl she is getting to be!
Helping mama make the cupcakes
Grammie and Grandpa are her godparents and they came for her birthday. Grammie was giving her a push on the swing.
Her cupcakes.  She really likes the show Yo Gabba Gabba, so I got these little decorations for them. She requested vanilla cupcakes and purple frosting.
So excited!
Mary Poppins!
I just love her.
Enjoying some of her gifts. 

7 comments:

Monica said...

I just love her facial expressions, she's so beautiful.

Yo Gabba Gabba. We've actually never watched the show, but there are "music videos" from it after Little Bear sometimes and the kids looooooove it.

Is the show as, um, odd as the music videos are? I find the host guy in the orange suit and fluffy hat particularly creepy.

ArmyWife said...

i dont think she could be any cuter! you have most definitely passed on your infectious joy to your children, it's pretty great.

Erin said...

Yes, Monica, it is really odd. She started watching it when she was sick in Wichita after Joe left and I was trying to pack. It was the only thing that made her happy and I probably let her watch too much of it then. The songs are weird but annoyingly catchy and hard to get out of your head. It is pretty harmless though, with themes like trying new foods and not giving up.

Aw, thanks Michelle :D

Michelle said...

Those pictures are so awesome. The kids loved looking at them with me :)

Elizabeth said...

She is too sweet for words! And the joy on her face is infectious, makes me want to smile while I fold laundry. Beautiful little lady!

Oh, and those are some mighty fine looking swirls on those cupcakes. Nicely done :) You could really blow your kids minds next time and put filling in the cupcakes (jam or Snack Pak pudding work well, just use a round tip shoved into the cupcake and squirt it in). I love the deep purple, very pretty.

Monica said...

Haha, yep. Weird and annoyingly catch pretty much sums it up (as I hear "Let's..put..on..a..party hat a party hat...." ramping up in my head as I type.

Aaron says they sound like they all have the same 1980's video-game theme music as their backup tracks.

Erika Marie said...

Agree, awesome facial expressions. She reminds Steve and me of you and your silly/excited facial expressions from the good ol' days ;)
What a happy girl.