Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Going through the house...

Oh my goodness. we have a lot of stuff. Joe has lived here for a little over five years and me a little under five years and we have accumulated a huge amount of stuff. The toys and kids clothes alone could fill up an entire room. It has felt so good to declutter, organize and honestly, just throw some stuff away. Favorite socks that have holes in them now? Throw away! Random McDonalds toy? Throw away! It has been so freeing! We have been getting ready to have a garage sale, so we have had to touch every single thing in our house to see if we want to sell it, give it away, or pack it.

I have to say that the toys were insane. Insane. A dozen + relatives and birthdays and christmas for three kids over the last four years= too much crap. It has been very good to go through it and i think our house will be easier to keep clean because of it.

Joe and the kids have been sick with the stomach flu. Fun. The busiest i have ever been, trying to get stuff ready before he leaves and of course, the stomach flu. I am praying that i dodged the bullet and i am not going to get it this time. I really really hate the flu.

I have some super cute pictures of the kids that i need to download to this computer, but i am going to go to bed soon, so not tonight.

No comments: