Thursday, May 31, 2007

goodness

I have survived the last day and a half without my hubby. Only a couple more weeks to go! :O The kids have been really really good for the most part. Please let it continue this way!

Joe said that the house is lovely and that Kolbe likes it there. Joe starts work tomorrow, which is exciting! I hope that he likes it! I need to go to the grocery store, we are starting to run out of things here... perhaps tomorrow. Must get a few more things done tonight, but Li just started to cry....

1 comment:

Erika Marie said...

That's great Joe made it there safely and brought hope for the future you will be heading too soon. Just laugh, when you start to freak out, just laugh. :) and breath of course too...

give me a call and I can help you with your food planning...