Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finished Curly Purly and some new projects


I actually finished this Curly Purly soaker a couple of weeks back but just now got around to taking pictures of it. It is knitted in BFL in the Chili Peppers colorway by WWBN. It is so yummy, i love it!
Some Fleece Artist Yarn in a Basketweave pattern. Michelle finds all the best patterns and i do my best to copy her :)
The yarn and start of my fingerless gloves that will have a mitten flap. I am so excited about these!
The start of my very first knitted blanket. I have ten skeins of Suri Alpaca by Knitpicks and am using the Fan and Feathers Pattern. I didn't like how it looked on the suggested size 8 needles since it is a super bulky yarn so i sized up to 10 1/2. I didn't alter my cast on number though, so the blanket is going to be shorter and wider, which is okay because i think if i don't decide to gift it, i am going to use it for the back of the couch. The yarn is really weird. I think i like the look of it, but i don't really like to knit with it. Hmmmm, it should be interesting doing an entire blanket with it.

The beginnings of Joe's Swell hat by Knitty. I already goofed up and i haven't even gotten past the earflaps. Oh well, it shouldn't be too hard to fix
Some yarn i got at the LYS in Wichita. I have been wanting to do the Twinkletoes pattern by Knitty for Issy but i didn't know what yarn to use. They had the suggested yarn at Twist so i bought some. She'll love them!
Some Peace Fleece earmarked for some longies for Liam. Probably a soaker too since i just washed one of his with the diapers and felted it :P

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow you do have a lot of projects going. Can't wait to see all the finished objects! Happy Birthday :) Michelle

Unknown said...

You're a busy knitter!