AND HE WALKS! The last couple of days he has really been trying to toddle around. My theory was correct... the reason he chose not to walk was because crawling was more efficient and he is all about fast. BUT he realized that there is a benefit to being able to walk that you don't get with crawling... carrying things. So now that it is worth his while, he has been working on it.
Watch out world.
4 comments:
Erin sooo adorable! The soaker is awesome but seeing that Liam standing there walking is too precious. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Again, I was thinking the same as Michelle! Cannot believe how big Mr. Li is getting, and he's walking! You're in for some fun now!
yay Liam! Nicholas is may end up learning some moves of his own here in England. We are having fun and so far the kids are too! Although it is 11 pm and he is awake again and wants to play! :)
Oh my Lord, walking! I guess that does eventually happen, it seems so crazy that he's walking now. Cool!
Post a Comment