I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
4 comments:
ooo, they look so comfy! Didn't you just start those?
i like em!
and, the couches..are those upstairs now??
Yikes, he looks like a totally different child. So not a baby any longer.
I miss you guys.
Where is Colby? I miss him too.
Kolbe plays outside a lot. We give him roam of the yard, but he likes to curl up in the front flower garden.
Liam is getting ridiculously big and adventurous! I really likes to climb on everything.
Post a Comment