I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Snowy Saturday and teaching Issy to knit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my goodness! Snow! :)
Issy looks so grown up! Where are my kleenex?
Did she do all that knitting on her own? That's great!
So is Issy learning English or Continental Knitting? Yes I would like to know if Issy did all of that piece in the picture, if so WOW!
I am teaching her English right now. I have been sitting behind her, helping her guide the needles at first and now just fixing things if she pulls it off or puts the needle in the wrong place. Such a big girl!
wow..erika and michelle asked my question already. She is growing up!
And that picture of Isaac and Isabelle drinking hot cocoa-too cute! They get along so well, and the picture reflects perfectly how much Isaac looks up to his big sister!
Post a Comment