Sunday, January 27, 2008

Beautiful blanket!


I gave this blanket to my beautiful mother-in-law for Christmas. It is knit on size 10 1/2 needles in Knitpicks Suri Dream, which is a luscious Alpaca/ Wool blend. It is deliciously soft and warm!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That turned out so beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

I'm inspired! I'm trying to work up the nerve to tackle a larger project, and that blanket may be just the thing to get me to finally take the plunge!

Erika Marie said...

it's so beautiful! So, do you think you'll make another of those any time again soon? ;)

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

You should do it, Elizabeth! It is a really simple pattern, just look on Knitpicks for the Fan and Feather pattern. Same four rows over and over again. The only thing i did differently was i used bigger needles and i only used 7 balls of yarn instead of ten :)

I my head, i think i want to knit one for someone i know that is getting married, but i am going to have to work up the courage to just bite the bullet and do it!