The hike
So, the littles and i took a hike the other day. The first half was great... the second half, notsomuch. Liam wanted out of the carrier but wanted to wander off, Isaac tripped in the dirt and it put him in a bad mood. And Liam was very very angry when i put him the car and screamed at the top of his lungs most of the way home. Good times.

Thought that this one was adorable. I turned around and the three of them were following me in a line. I felt a bit like a mama duck.

Trying to get a picture of the three of them: the Drama Queen is posing, the middle child is disgruntled and the little one is distracted. Isaac also had whacked his head on the ladder of Issy's loft a few hours earlier, so he had a big goose egg on his forehead between his eyes.

We can finally reach the river! So gorgeous with all the melt we have been having lately.

Running ahead.

Oh, gracious, i love this picture so much. He is so ridiculously adorable! I need to look at this picture every time i feel like i am at my wit's end with him (which is at least five times a day).
The Random

Issy and Isaac took a rest in me and Joe's bedroom this afternoon and i told them they could play with the Potato Head Family. When i came into my room later, i found Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head enjoying looking out the window at the rainy weather.

They were playing "Joe and Erin"

So this is what the "whacking the head on the ladder" incident has become... two large black eyes. Poor kid. These two pictures are funny... he was in a bad mood because he hit his elbow and i told him i wanted him to give me his best sad faces for my picture. I think the top one might be more "pensive" than sad, and the bottom one is just scary. He ended up laughing by the time i was done taking the pictures.
Kitchen DancingAnd what says "It is almost dinnertime" like some jamming to 80's music in the kitchen.
6 comments:
Thanks, I needed some good laughs :) I love your family :)
Poor Isaac, but he looks so cute still :)
Yes I'm looking foward to putting up pictures of my kids again to remind me that they are truly precious :)
I love the picture of the three of them.
Liam's smile picture is too cute!
Poor Isaac with the black eyes : (
liam looks beyond crazed. more prayers for the dear and distant Godson.
Thanks for all the comments, i was beginning to think that ya'll had given up on me ;)
Li had the stomach flu today :P which was deeply unpleasant. Hopefully a better day tomorrow!
Poor little Isaac! I have had boys with black eyes too!
Wow, you guys really live in a gorgeous place.
LOOOOVe the potatohead family! HA! Kids are SO random!
Post a Comment