I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
My babes love to sing and dance with Laurie Berkner. Warning though if you haven't heard her, the songs are super catchy (but some of the least offensive kids songs out there) and might be singing them for days :)
2 comments:
These are super cute! I'd never heard of her... where can I find a CD or video to buy - do you know?
http://www.amazon.com/We-are-Laurie-Berkner-Band/dp/B000CSTKJ2
You have to cut and paste, but there it is available on amazon.
Are you enjoying being done with St Thomas? Did you get all of the MT gigs you wanted?
Post a Comment