The ants are gone. Thank goodness!
Edited to Add: In all my searching I never figured out where they came from. There were several dead ones under the bed, but after I started cleaning up, I didn't see any more alive. And there was no apparent "line of marching ants" from anywhere. Our best guess was that they came in on the dogs (I had seen a lot of the ants under the tree where the dogs like to sit), since the pups sleep on the floor in our room at night.
I did super cleaning in the room that day: washed all the bedding, lifted up the bedframe and vacuumed under the bed and did the little vacuum around all the floorboards. It was so weird, but we are grateful to have our bed to ourselves again. Oh wait, except for that pesky little toddler we share it with for a few hours each night :P He is such a bed hog!
5 comments:
That is really creepy:)
But how did they go away?? And did you ever figure out where they were coming from?
i'm with amanda...where'd they go? and where'd they come from ???
wow... Liam still nurses at night?? I don't envy you!
Nope, we nightweaned him in January. He just climbs out of his crib and joins us at some juncture. He was sleeping all night but then his two year molars started coming in so we have welcomed the little bed hog again. I actually kinda like it until the snuggling turns to kicking and he gets his half while Joe and I each get a quarter ;)
Post a Comment