I apologize for the lack of blogging as of late. Things have been busy around here as always, and I just don't get much time to sit down at the computer that I put pictures on. Here are the shots of Isaac's birthday. He had a great day!
Helping Mommy make his chocolate birthday cake
And of course, cleaning up is the best part
We woke up to several inches of snow that day. He was very excited, "It is snowing for my birthday!"
The cake. Tasted great, not so pretty. Not great at adjusting for the high altitude so everything rises quickly and falls. But Joe told me it the was the best chocolate cake I've ever made.
Puzzles! He has had a ton of fun with these, nice and big floor puzzles.
My hubby is cataloging all our pictures and I haven't figured out the program yet, even though there are pics I want to share. Will have to try to get him to explain it all to me!
My hubby is cataloging all our pictures and I haven't figured out the program yet, even though there are pics I want to share. Will have to try to get him to explain it all to me!
2 comments:
Happy Bday Isaac! Erin-you're super skinny!
erin, you look tiny. that momma bod looks pretty good ; )
Post a Comment