I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
5 comments:
Looks like a fun visit! I love the 3rd picture from the top..everyone's expressions are priceless! :)
I love that Liam is looking at Mom in that picture. She was singing to make him happy because he didn't want to sit there.
I love the last one - that's precious!! I definitely don't have enough of those kind of mommy-baby pictures :)
Where did you get your shirt in the last one? If it's Old Navy, then I have the same one. Great pictures, what a fun visit! God bless.
The last picture is a little dark, but he looks so happy!
And yup, I got it at Old Navy as a birthday present from my mil.
Post a Comment