Saturday, November 29, 2008

This is what I have been working on

Photobucket

My lack of blogging as of late would mostly be due to the fact that for the better part of October and November I have been feeling yucky and exhausted. But all for good reason! I have been building a person. Takes a lot of energy out of a girl! But come June, it will have been well worth the effort. I am almost out of my first trimester, which is great, and hopefully will be back to feeling a bit more normal. And back to blogging. There are ton of pictures I have to share, I will try to upload them later today or tomorrow to share. Until then, take care all!

7 comments:

Khageman said...

Spud is looking fine:)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!

birthright midwife said...

Oh boy, the news is revealed. Yippee for the Marneys!

Unknown said...

Yippee!

Erin said...

Thanks you guys :D

Erika Marie said...

I love this picture! It is quite a task-building a baby :) You and Joe make some real good ones though :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!! I totally missed this tidbit until I was reading a recent post ... congrats, Marney fam! And if you can, aim for June 7 ... it's a good day. A great day, in fact. And if you do have a girl on my birthday, I'm even willing to share my name. ;-)