Joe was out of town on her actual birthday, so we did a little family celebration last Saturday, and we gave her the present we bought her. Here she is feeling a little shy (and excited! her cheeks were flushed and her hands were kind of shaking as she opened her gifts) while we sang to her.
Daddy telling her about her gift (a little digital camera) and all the things she could do it with.
Daddy telling her about her gift (a little digital camera) and all the things she could do it with.
Some of her good ones- she always asks me to get a bouquet of flowers when we go to the grocery store. I couple weeks ago, I told her I would get her some for her birthday. Liam was also interested in them.
Her dolly with the new clothes that Grandma bought for Issy's birthday. She insisted on dressing Kit up in each outfit and taking her picture. The headband even manages to disguise the scary hair cut that Issy gave her a couple of months ago. Thank you, Grammie and Grandpa!



5 comments:
i really can't believe how big isaac is. i remember when we were 1st married and holding that cute fat baby. he's lost all his little kid chubs and become a real boy. has it been that long?!
Did Issy take all the pics that she is not in? If so, Issy eyes are getting good!
:) I know all about wearing batteries out on the first day! Just good she doesn't have actual FILM ... I remember how quickly I went thru it on my first camera.
My Issy just looks bigger all the time. I can't wait to see what pictures she takes.
Yes, she took those last four pictures. She is getting quite an eye :) Now, granted, she shot about two hundred and some of them were not blog material ;) What she lacks in technical merit she makes up in enthusiasm though :)
Yes, Karen, I bless digital camera technology :) This way we can see the good ones and delete the silly ones.
Post a Comment