Sunday, March 22, 2009

People are finally starting to ask me if I am pregnant.
They just like him so much that they all needed to snuggle with him. At the same time. Including the cat.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I would say you definitely are looking pregnant. I'm to the point where when I go anywhere people ask me when I'm due. At least I can say that I'm due in a few weeks :)

Cute kiddos, mine sure to be on their daddy too!

pianomanda said...

You're seriously making me miss a belly! ...just not all of the other things that go with it. :) You're so beautiful! When and for how long will you be in town? :) :) :)

Unknown said...

I hope you tell them you're not pregnant, just to see the funny looks they'd give you. ;)

Erin said...

Thanks Manda! We are going to be in town from March 27th- April 18th. Let me know when you are available :)

birthright midwife said...

Erin, that is a beautiful photo of you. What a lovely belly. I don't know what michelle thinks, but it looks to me like you are carrying in very similar ways this time. Hmm.

Uh, you know it is my birthday on Saturday, right??? :)You are my present.

clara said...

You look great!!

Erika Marie said...

I love this picture of you, beautiful :)
I updated my blog btw!