Shortly after my last post, I spent three weeks in Kansas with family and friends. It was great, though very tiring! And then immediately after we got back (like within a couple of hours) we started moving into the new house we are renting. Then I was without internet connection for a while. But I have a functional computer, the boxes are mostly unpacked, so I feel like I can make a return to blogging with a clean conscience. There is still plenty of nesting and crafting to be done before the baby arrives, but I will try to keep this updated better!
I have a gazillion pictures, so I'll try to sort through them and blog them in a logical order :) But for now:

6 comments:
horay! you're back! i didnt realize you were here for 3 weeks, good for you! looking forward to the pictures from your adventures. :)
Is that green grass I see?
You look beautiful!
Green grass, indeed! All the snow has melted (although it has snowed several times over the last couple of weeks, but it melts quickly) and spring is in the air. I am so ready to go for a hike in the woods!
HI BABY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment