Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More baby goodness

From this (taken the morning I went into labor, about 11 hours before she was born):
To this:
Snooze on Mama
Sweet cloth diaper-y goodness

In the sweater and hat I made her- it is still chilly here.
Love my Papa

10 comments:

Unknown said...

cutey! Love the knits, Erin!

Stephaniewhite said...

so adorable!!

Michelle said...

Those pictures are so sweet. That rainbow yarn was put to perfect use for Adelle and her little cloth tushie is so cute! She is beautiful!

ArmyWife said...

wow! that was a serious belly!! (can you tell i'm the only regular here who hasnt had kids yet?)
congratulations Erin, the family is beautiful as always!!

birthright midwife said...

lovin' all the pics. What a sweet baby.

Erika Marie said...

love it. So that's the blanket you made for her too, right? I'm reallye excited to start sewing my dipes! So it's still cold there-I mean enough for a knitted newborn hat??

Erika Marie said...

p.s where you having a contraction in that first photo?

Unknown said...

*adorable*

clara said...

She is so gorgeous! And you looked so good right before having her!

mary said...

i love her blankets. the flannel prints are very cute. not as cute as adelle of course ; ) and ummmm, do you even have a tush in that first pic. my bum seems to grow equally with my belly : (((((.