Sorry, folks. My blogging skillz (everything is better when you add a z to the end) have been somewhat lacking as of lack. Could be that I have a newborn and three other kids to take care of. Could be the fact that my husband has created a monster and got me to read the Twilight series. Could be that my camera makes me angry and I don't like the way any of the pictures turn out. Or perhaps I am just too lazy?
Life is, all in all, pretty good, I think. There have definitely been adjustments over the last few weeks, but I think it is going relatively smoothly. 3 to 4 has been easier than 2 to 3, for sure. Adelle, so far, has been pretty easygoing baby. So far is the key phrase here. I have had enough kids to know that how they are in the first few weeks is not necessarily indicative of how they will be in a few months. Case in point: Liam. Mellow little guy the first 4 months. And then, he started to move and the mellow was over. So for now I will be thankful for Adelle's chilled-outness and try not to anticipate the upcoming months.
We are all pretty smitten with her, she is a gorgeous little lady. The kids enjoy talking to her and holding her. I love watching her sleep, so peaceful and serene. She will be four weeks old in a few days, the time goes by too fast. We have been getting the first glimpses into an intentional smile now and then the last few days and she has cooed at me a couple of times.
The weather is now nice enough that the kids are able to play outside a lot and are enjoying playing in the sprinkler when they can. Lots of bike riding and walks. I love summer here- my only complaint is that it is too short!
So there you have it, the big update. I need to sift through my pictures to find some acceptable ones soon.
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!! Blog update!!!!!! :)
If anyone has a reason to take a blogging hiatus it's you! That being said, I am anxious to see more pics of those cute kiddos of yours :D
I love reading your stuff! :) And I can't wait to hear what you think about Twilight - I'm getting ready to (finally) start the 4th one. :)
I agree, you've definitely got 5 good reasons (counting your hubby) not to be blogging! I too am reading the Twilight series. I just started the 3rd one last night. I couldn't put the first 2 down, so I've limited myself to a chapter at a time on this one. Hope you all keep doing well!
Post a Comment