Friday, July 10, 2009

The many faces of Adelle

She does the eyebrow thing fairly frequently.
Wrapped in her Mommy's "Bunny Blanket"*Yawn*
Gazing into each other's big eyes
Her brothers soothing her through a diaper change.
All dressed and making a face at Isaac

A dress from Mary
I can almost hear her thinking "Why is this lady always taking my picture?"

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

I especially like her face in the last picture - so much expression for such a little girl!

pianomanda said...

Wow... let's hope that frown doesn't stick! I want to see here smiling at Issy! :) :) :)

Michelle said...

So cute, I just want to give her a big squeezy!

Unknown said...

that last picture is a HOOT!

mary said...

glad she's getting some use out of the clothes (or at least, thanks for making it look like she's getting some use out of them ; )

the sibling love is really beautiful.

Erin said...

She is really getting a quite a bit of use out of your "Max wasn't a girl" dresses, Mary. They are soft, cute and happen to coordinate nicely with the million wool diaper covers she has :)