Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary to the best hubby ever!

From these silly kids:
To this awesome family:

I could never have imagined the wild ride we would go on when we promised to love and honor each other all the days of our lives. My heart was so full of love that day, I didn't know I could love more than that.

And yet, I do.

To my dear Love: Thank you for being you. Thank you for your love, for your sacrifice, for always being my best friend, for being an awesome Daddy to our sweet babies and for encouraging me. And for about a gazillion other things. I Love you.

4 comments:

ArmyWife said...

Yay! i remember that beautiful day 8 years ago - happy anniversary you two and congratulations on a beatiful life together!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! You've come a long way....what a beautiful family...oh how God continues to work! Here's to many more years!

We celebrate 3 years tomorrow!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Enjoy your evening :)

j 29:11-13 said...

That was a great wedding. Happy anniversary you two!