Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pictures from Baby Delle's birthday!

I finally got a tutorial on how to export pictures out of Lightroom so I could blog them- yay! So here are the pics from Adelle's first birthday. It was a really lovely day, I can't believe how fast the year has gone! Except for the cake eating pics, all photo credits go to the hubby :)
She was watching her cupcakes bake the day before. Pretty girl.
Sitting with her Grammie (who is also her Godmother) at her birthday party.
Cousin Conrad is fascinating.
Eating her birthday dinner. Caught by surprise, apparently.

My lovely and talented friend Elizabeth helped me decorate the cupcakes (and lent me the cupcake stand!) Lots of fun :)
Maybe next year she can blow out her own candle.
"Hmmmm, this looks interesting..."
"....I might smash a little into my tray..."
"...perhaps taste a little, too."
I am not sure how much she actually ate, but she demolished it pretty well.
Silly cousin with a frosting mustache and chest hair.
Fun gift!
Leave it to big sis to show her how it works.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for pictures finally, I still can't believe she is 1 already. She is such a beauty :)

Elizabeth said...

I second Michelle's comment :) I really loved the colors of the cupcakes. And you should give yourself more credit - I mixed the icing colors and decorated 2 cupcakes, the rest was all you!

Unknown said...

Looks like a very fun party! Happy Birthday little one :)

pianomanda said...

Wow, we really need to get together - she has changed a lot! And she has some hair!!! Your cupcakes looked adorable :)

Erika Marie said...

wow beautiful cupcakes for a super cute girl! She sure is a cutie

Erin said...

Thanks for the compliments on the cupcakes- they were so easy to do :)