Friday, July 16, 2010

Dress up!

You may recall that Issy has a thing about dressing up her brothers. If you don't, see these posts:
Exhibit 1
Exhibit 2
Exhibit 3
So it was inevitable that this would happen:
Luckily, Adelle was a good sport about it.
The Fab Four (baby slightly bewildered)
They did a play of depicting the story of Adam and Eve. I think that my favorite part is that Liam was cast as the Serpent and his costume was a pirate dress. Awesomeness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh Erin! That is just too funny (and adorable)!

Erika Marie said...

love it. You're kids are always so creative

Elizabeth said...

That's pretty stinkin' cute. I think Claire may be subject to these sorts of shenanigans in the not to distant future.

Angie said...

I think the serpent costume might just be accurate! So fun!