So, a couple of days ago, they were playing dress up in the room. Usually, this means just Issy dresses up. Well, they came out of the room, and Isaac was wearing this. I asked how there were doing and Issy said, "This is my sister. We are twins" Um, okay? I thought it was cute, so i took their picture. It was almost lunchtime, so i asked that they put the dress up clothes away and put their regular day clothes on. The best part? When they came out of the room, they were both in normal clothes. Except Isaac had on Issy's jeans and t-shirt. I asked him to put on the clothes he was wearing earlier. As i changed his socks he said, "Issy told me i had to wear girl undies." At which point i told him that sometimes, you shouldn't listen to Issy :D She is lucky he is so laid back, although i suspect that at some point he is going to realize that he doesn't have to do everything she says.
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
What happens when you don't have a little sister (or, Isaac is a patient boy)
So, a couple of days ago, they were playing dress up in the room. Usually, this means just Issy dresses up. Well, they came out of the room, and Isaac was wearing this. I asked how there were doing and Issy said, "This is my sister. We are twins" Um, okay? I thought it was cute, so i took their picture. It was almost lunchtime, so i asked that they put the dress up clothes away and put their regular day clothes on. The best part? When they came out of the room, they were both in normal clothes. Except Isaac had on Issy's jeans and t-shirt. I asked him to put on the clothes he was wearing earlier. As i changed his socks he said, "Issy told me i had to wear girl undies." At which point i told him that sometimes, you shouldn't listen to Issy :D She is lucky he is so laid back, although i suspect that at some point he is going to realize that he doesn't have to do everything she says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wrong, Just Wrong
But SOOO funny! I couldn't help but laugh out loud! Poor Isaac..someday he WILL learn... Such beautiful kids :)
oh dear oh dear :) that little godson of mine is just too sweet
Those pictures are awesome. I love seeing the picture of Issy's sister.
I am totally jealous of Liam's hair. It is so super cute and Annika wants to steal some :)
Beautiful kids!
that's too funny. I love that picture of Issy in the pigtails with you-she looks so grown up! What happened to my little Issy?
Post a Comment