I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Snowy Sunday in Teton Canyon
We cleaned yesterday, so we decided to get out today and get some fresh air. We went down to Teton Canyon, our favorite place to hike in the summertime. As luck would have it, the trail we like to go on was so well packed down because of people cross-country skiing in there that we were able to walk on it without skis or snowshoes. So away we went on a little hike, with Issy and Isaac in innertubes and Liam in a carrier. It was so beautiful, peaceful and refreshing. My heart feels at home in the woods.
Trying to walk to a tree so Daddy could take a picture. They could walk off the path, since they don't sink in all the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How beautiful! I wish we had great places to walk nearby! I guess Swanson park will have to do!
Oooo! Really like the new header picture!
And on a separate note..the hike thru the forest looked very fun! Is that the creek that we sat at this summer and let the kids soak their feet in?
I like your new header picture too.
Joe has a future in Buick adds, very nice!
That's looks like a great hike. I bet the kids had lots of fun.
how fun! It's good to find a place like that. Yes..Pawnee Prairie and Swanson offer a beauty of their own! ;)
It took me a while to realize the kids in the header picture were yours! I need more sleep apparently!
Yup, the header is a picture we took on a walk last summer of Issy and Isaac.
Yes, Anna, that is the same creek we sat by. Same shot too, you would be sitting on the snow covered rocks in the left bottom of the picture ;)
that's what i thought! Crazy..but SOOO beautiful! I miss being there (all of a week;)), especially with all these pictures you're posting! I love it!
Post a Comment