Friday, February 8, 2008

:( I hate the weather (or, My husband is stuck in Wyoming)

I am throwing a Pity Party and everyone is invited. Joe left for work yesterday morning. They closed Teton Pass yesterday afternoon due to weather. Hasn't opened since. He tried to go South and go the long way, but he got stuck at the Idaho border. He isn't coming home tonight either :(

I miss him. He is also going to be gone Monday through Friday next week in Las Vegas. It is times like these i hate being alone in Idaho.

Alright, Pity Party over. Going to cook dinner and salvage the evening.

4 comments:

supermom said...

Every party has a pooper! Love, Dana, Brenda and Michelle (from Sophia's b-day party)

supermom said...

We Love You!

supermom said...

P.S.-I will show you pity party....I am now a single woman....***sigh***

Unknown said...

Poor Erin!!!!!