
I love these women. I was just the pesty little sister and I had no idea growing up how much I would value their friendship, how much I would like just hanging out with them, and the enjoyment I would get out of watching our kids develop relationships with one another. It really makes me hope that my kids like their siblings as much as I like my sisters.

We were able to have a Sister Night recently, complete with hotel room and night on the town. It was pretty wild, let me tell you. Especially with the nursing baby tagging along :) He fell asleep on Aunt B's shoulder and then woke up in time to watch KU lose to Missouri. But a good time was had by all anyways.


2 comments:
What a blessing! I agree, I hope my girls appreciate eachother in the long run. Now they have a tendancy to annoy eachother.;-) I always wanted a sister and BEGGED my mom even after it became impossible. I'd have named her Ruby. ;-)
That is such a blessing! I just have one big sister, but she has been my lifeline for pretty much my whole life.
Now that I'm married with children of my own, we've grown to become very close friends. It was definitely hard when her family lived away, but we still remained very close. They are back home, now, and I couldn't be more thankful!
I know it will be hard to be away from them, but such love will carry you across the miles!
Post a Comment