Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Around the house...

George started full-on crawling this last weekend. Oh, and there is a little tooth right under his gums. It's been a big week to be a George.

We took moving as an opportunity to make some improvements to the big boy's room. The bunk beds were originally me and my sisters, and then my nephews used them, so they were pretty rough looking- lots of scratches and dings. The boy's room is painted a pretty dark color, so we painted the bunk beds a very bright teal color (which they picked out because Isaac's favorite color is blue and Liam's favorite color is green. Good compromise.) Because there is room for it now, we put the Lego table Joe built last summer into the boy's room. And Joe built legs for it, which he painted the same teal.  We are going to do a Star Wars theme in their room, just need to find some posters and maybe some fabric for curtains?

Also, blogger has been causing me stress. Why will it not let me move my pictures where I want them?! And it won't let me choose certain fonts at times. I am about ready to convert to a wordpress blog :P

3 comments:

Erika Marie said...

I love that teal color and the awesome lego table just got even awesomer. :) George is too cute, even though I know he is causing you some stress. :)
P.S I can't use different fonts very well with wordpress, i haven't taken the time to figure that out.

Dana said...

I love the first pic-George has the expression "Silly Mommy-books on the bottom shelf...I shall pull them all off and chew on them, cause I am George hear me roar" Michelle taught me how to move pics around in blogger has to do with html and copying-I don't think I am qualified enough to explain...Love You

Michelle said...

The picture of George and Liam is super cute! I like the teal color, looks great.