I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Enjoying the weather
All the ones above are from an afternoon of playing in the woods and sitting on a blanket reading a book together.
And these are from the other evening, when we had our first fire in the fire pit. Issy took the bottom two pictures :)
It has been super duper fantastically beautiful here, for the most part, since our arrival. Spring came early to Wisconsin, which I very much appreciate, and it has made the transition so much easier. The kiddos have had a lot of outside time, playing in the sandbox, collecting sticks for our firepit, soaking up the sunshine. Life isn't perfect, but I think it might be as close as it gets :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Great pictures! So glad things are settling in so nicely for you there. Still sad for our loss of such a great family in town, but happy you guys seem to be headed into a peaceful time for your family :)
Kolby looks like king of the forest-loved chatting with you this morning
Post a Comment