Toy box before. I had actually already sanded down the top. It had seen the business end of a die cast airplane at least once. And a red marker, care of Adelle.
Toy box after. The color is Ballet Slipper Pink. I used the same painting "technique" that I did with the girl's dresser. It looks really lovely in the girl's lavender room. Their room is now complete :)


6 comments:
super cute!
Beautiful! You have some skills, Erin! I have a dresser I need to repaint for G, I'll have to hit you up for pointers before I start on it.
fun! That is very impressive. I'm sure it gives you a great sense of accomplishment.
By the way your link to the previous post didn't quite work.
Pretty soon we'll have to move Alaina into her own room, I'm already getting excited about decorating an all girl room!
It was so ridiculously easy, Amy. I am interested to see how the spray paint holds up over time, but for now, it looks really nice.
I fixed the link, Erika :) It will be exciting for Alaina to have her own room! Are you going to use the office room for her?
Very sweet and perfect for little girls!! Nice work!
We're not sure yet. We really like having Steve's office there so it's nice and close when he has to get up at night and he's not all the way down in the basement. But that is probably where she'll end up and we'll find a new place for him somewhere else. :)
Post a Comment