Friday, April 6, 2012

Girl's Dresser




Satin nickel knobs and pulls

It is my first Pinterest- inspired project.  We inherited this dresser from Joe's parents, I believe. The hardware, especially, had seen better days. Some new hardware and some paint, per this tutorial on All Things Thrifty and ta da! pretty new dresser for my sweet girlies.

10 comments:

Patty Arnold said...

yup, that was gina's and mine. i like it better in white. good job.

mary said...

did you really spray paint that whole thing? how many cans of paint did it take?

i picked out those same handles for our kitchen cabinets, but they didn't fit. great minds... : )

dresser looks great!

Anonymous said...

Nice job Erin! I have an old dresser I should do that with for Gianna... Maybe someday.

Elizabeth said...

I have serious dresser envy. Our girls have Matt's old bedroom set, and I've been talking about painting it and replacing the hardware since we moved into this house but have yet to do it (same paint and hardware color you chose, actually). This may be the inspiration I needed. Theirs is in a very similar condition of being well loved and is need of a facelift. Great job!

Michelle said...

Wow it looks awesome! Great job!

Erin said...

Thanks! It took two cans of primer and about 2 1/2 of paint. I really like how it turned out- it looks really nice in their room now and it was super easy to do. I think I am going to do their toybox white next. I also have biiiig plans for my dresser :)

Erika Marie said...

Oh so this is what Issy was talking about. I really like it. I love white furniture, especially in girls rooms!

Dorothy Gale said...

CUTE! I love it!

Angie said...

Well done!

Monica said...

Awesome!!

Our baby room furniture is white and we like it so much. Way to go!!!