Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter at our house

 It was a little bright. Oh well, at least everyone was clean and respectable looking.
 Checking out Easter baskets after Church.
 Mmmm, candy. On of the two times a year that they get to eat candy in the morning.
 Easter egg hunt.  We had to put Clementine inside after she found one and tried to eat it.
 He got his eggs. Also, flip flops and a sweater- it could become the new style, right?
 Eggs, very exciting.
 I didn't mean to make this one so difficult. It just kinda worked out that way.
All the eggs were found, so into the house to make them into devilled eggs. Because, let's face it, they are better than regular hard-boiled eggs.

4 comments:

Erika Marie said...

wow you use REAL eggs?
I love Liam's flip-flops-sweater look.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the spiraly patterned egg in Liam's basket, how did you do that? As always, beautiful family photo!

http://sarahunfiltered.wordpress.com said...

Okay, I'm a comment slacker, but I'm working on it.

You have a beautiful family...and a lot of courage to use REAL eggs.

Keep up the posts.

- Sarah Kisling

Erin said...

The spiraly egg is from the "magic crayon" they put with the deluxe egg dying kit. I think you can use a white crayon to the same effect.

Thanks for the comment, Sarah, hope to see more of them :)