Here are pictures of my sweet, adorable children. Hopefully, they will make up for the whining that follows.
It happened. My brain finally realized that I am indeed not on an extended vacation. This is life. The friends, the family, everyone except for my 6 most special people (at least I have them, right?) are about 750 miles away. And I miss them. The funny thing is, I really like it here. I think once we are here for a while, it will be great. I will find friends. The house and land are beautiful.
But for now, I am just lonely. I just want to go
So yeah. That is all.



7 comments:
Oh Erin, we miss you more than a little, completely inadequate blurb in a comment box on your blog can say (thus my even entertaining the idea of a pouty face performance for you, and all the silly commenting on FB). It will be good for you there, nay, it will be great! I will keep you all in my prayers during this bridge between "extended vacation" and settling into a new groove for life. You are an incredibly strong woman (and family). God bless you all!
P.S. Beautiful pictures of the kiddos!
Those pictures are so good! George is looking so much older. I am thinking we need to have a weekly date for afternoon coffee via skype, what do you think? We all love you and will continue to pray that you find some great friends there.
Erin, we miss you too, like Elizabeth said, it can't be contained in a comment box. Maybe we need to have a knitting/skype night? I know you will make friends up there and settle in. It's that *waiting* for it that is so hard. Darnit, why is waiting so excruciating?? Hang in there, friend, I'm praying for you. Also- great pics of the kiddos! You and Joe make quite the adorable littles :)
Love you Erin.
Prayers and blessings to you and your special ones during this time.
Being an Army wife, I totally understand. Big hugs and prayers. And, by the way, your children are ridiculously good looking. I would love to come and visit just to pinch their cheeks!
we miss you.
Ah, thank you guys. Seriously, the words of love do my heart much good. It is funny- I tend to think about how I miss people, but I don't think much about how other people feel about us being gone. I guess I just figure that everyone has each other, so us being gone isn't *that* big of a deal. So thank you again for the kind comments.
And Misty, you are awesome. You have handled your moves with such grace, I aspire to have your good attitude :)
Post a Comment