I have taken a few pictures around the house the last few weeks. I finally got around to dumping them on the computer, so here we are. Welcome to our home!
Isaac helping make some granola bars. He really likes helping in the kitchen.
My boys doing something? involving ants? I don't know, but this was a unified project that kept them busy for at least an hour one day. Which is kind of miraculous.
The girls and I watched from the deck.
We have been in desperate need of a fresh stash of play dough, so we made some this morning. The entertainment lasted hours. I had to give the carpet a good vacuum afterwards, but it was totally worth it.
A heart for me.
Volcano
Even my big girl had fun!
Uh, this little project (we dyed the playdough with frosting dye) left my hands quite discolored, even after washing. Oh well, I suppose it has to come off eventually?
Issy staged this and took the picture when she was playing with the littles one morning.
She also set up this tea party for them.










1 comment:
Yay, pictures!
I love that you still have all those care bears. The caring just keeps going and going. :)
I see I'm not the only one who gets dye on my hands after the play doh making.Did the kids get it on theirs after playing with it?
Your house looks like a lovely retreat away in a mountainside paradise. ;)
Lastly, I love your new blog background!
Post a Comment