This is the view from the side door. To my right are the stairs to go to the loft/ master bedroom. You will have to wait for that until next post because I can only clean one floor of my house at a time. That doorway across the room and to the right is the entrance to the dining room.
Dining room when you are standing in the kitchen.
Kitchen when you are standing in the dining room. Also, the doorway across the room and to the right goes to the hallway and also loops back around to the living room.
Hallway. From the left- Bathroom, Big Boy's Room, Adelle and George's Room, gate leads to the Basement.
Bathroom. I love shower doors! I can shut the water and splashing in with the little kids while they bathe.
Adelle and George's Room.
View 2 of their room.
Big Boy's room. I am actually standing next to where the Lego table is, which still needs legs so I am not going to take a picture of it.
So there you go!








3 comments:
HORAY! What a beautiful place!! Maybe it's just my imagination, but even the air and sun look cleaner and more crisp in the pictures. Probably it's just because Colorado is a magical place in my mind, but it's wonderful all the same. It's fantastic and I am very happy for you all!
So, is the front door in the hearth room/reading room? Looks like you guys are all settled. :)
How cool! I love the layout and especially all the natural light coming in. I bet you're just loving it.
Post a Comment