Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ahem....

Well, I certainly did not intend for that to be a 2 1/2 month blogging hiatus. Life has just happened a lot in the last couple of months. Like, a lot a lot.

I have lost track of how many friends and family have come to stay with us or that have visited with us during their Colorado vacations this summer. We've hiked, we have camped, Joe has climbed a couple of 14ers, we have sat on the deck and read books in the sun, taken care of flowers, done a little bit of learning, played with play dough and clay, I worked on my course work for my childbirth educator training.

So yeah. I am not ignoring you, Internet friends, life just got real crazy. And I am not one of those people that handles busy very well.  My computer also had some weirdness, so there wasn't one place for me to download pictures. And I am afraid my rambling only takes this blog so far- we need pictures!

I am making a pie crust promise to blog more now. Okay?