Liam has two teeth now and the crawling is old hat now. Now he is trying to pull himself up on things! Apparently he didn't get the memo that he is only 6 (well, almost seven) months old!
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Little bit of knitting, loooots of cute kids!
Liam has two teeth now and the crawling is old hat now. Now he is trying to pull himself up on things! Apparently he didn't get the memo that he is only 6 (well, almost seven) months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment