The second one has a funny story. I had put Issy to bed in my room at naptime the other day and about five minutes later i decided that i had cold feet and was going to put some socks on. So i snuck in my room and instead of Issy on the bed, there was a big lump of blankets and a little tail sticking out the end. Ewok often sleeps with Issy, so i wasn't surprised about the tail, but i was a little bit concerned she couldn't breathe, so i decided to dig her out. And i sifted through the covers and pulled and tugged and she had really wedged herself in there under the covers. After i finally dug her out (and managed not to wake her) i took a picture. And this is it :)
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Of geese and computer boys
The second one has a funny story. I had put Issy to bed in my room at naptime the other day and about five minutes later i decided that i had cold feet and was going to put some socks on. So i snuck in my room and instead of Issy on the bed, there was a big lump of blankets and a little tail sticking out the end. Ewok often sleeps with Issy, so i wasn't surprised about the tail, but i was a little bit concerned she couldn't breathe, so i decided to dig her out. And i sifted through the covers and pulled and tugged and she had really wedged herself in there under the covers. After i finally dug her out (and managed not to wake her) i took a picture. And this is it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment