Thursday, March 1, 2007

yarn and finished sweaters and capris

I went to the LYS and got a little bit of yarn today (with the kids!) It was brief, and they were good :) So good, in fact, that the owner of the store gave them crackers...
The one skein is bamboo in different shades of browns and gray and cream. I am going to make a Dream Swatch Headband. That is, after Easter. The yellowish peachy yarn is for a Tea Party Dress for Issy and the blue is for vests for the boys. I am going to have to knit a lot for the next few weeks to finish it though... less time for cleaning ;)
Some small capris from the Picky Pants pattern for a friends new baby. I used 100purewool, which is heavenly soft.

The Easy Peasy, newborn size. It sure knits up a lot faster when you aren't doing a 2T Just need to weave in ends and put on buttons. I love the way it turned out

No comments: