Thursday, July 12, 2007

Friends!

Our friend Anna came to visit this week, which we are very very grateful for. Liam loves her so much, he will fall asleep cuddling with her, which he doesn't do for anybody. They are best friends!
It never gets old, the baby soapy mohawk. I love it!
We went to the forest today... the creek is down quite a bit, so we were able to sit by it and put our feet in. This made my children extremely happy. Issy looked at me and said, "How did you know this is what we wanted to do?!"
So i was winding some of this yarn today and thinking how very luscious it is. So much so that i kinda wanted to lick it to soak up some of the lusciousness. (Michelle, you might understand this urge) But i know that this would only leave me with a weird yarny taste in my mouth. But Liam went ahead and sampled it. I wonder how it was? :D
Issy and Isaac got some things in a care package. You should have heard Issy gasp when she saw her jammies :D
We had a picnic in the park in Jackson yesterday.
Isaac helping me make dinner and eating almonds. He has one in between his toes in this picture.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, I'm the first to post a comment! Super cute pictures. Wish I could be there too. Your Liam yarn post made LOL. I don't know what urge you are talking about :D Those are some beautiful kids!
Love M

Erin said...

I like the kids! They drive me a little insane sometimes but it's all good cause they are adorable :D Ohhhh, Michelle, i am knitting the rainbow yarn into a Curly Purly Kimono, it is going to be so beautiful!