Sunday, July 8, 2007

New 'Do!

Isn't he just a handsome fellow? The dry air here was not so conducive to pretty curls... his hair looked crazy all the time. Apparently the humidity in KS was good for holding his little curly hair tight. So Joe and him got haircuts this weekend. Joe is still trying to convince me to get Liam his first haircut but i am not sure i am ready yet. He is still my baby. He must stay my baby for a long time. No big boy haircuts!
Annika's sweater. I joined the body and the sleeves. Next i'll be doing the decreases up to the neck and voila! pretty sweater :)
The sunset the other night. This picture just doesn't quite do it justice, it was quite spectacular!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Isaac hair cut looks great. Yes dry air not so good for curls.
Wow Annika is going to have a beautiful sweater. Looks great!
I just put up pictures on my blog.

clara said...

it looks beautiful there! I'm with you on the big boy haircut thing. I can't do it either and I won't until I'm totally ready!

Dana said...

He looks like a real boy! Dad would be sooooo proud:) I would be in real trouble with my hair, huh?