Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rainy day

Ahhhhh, kids after my own heart, knitting :)
Okay, this is kinda random, but it really really amused me. Enough to take a picture. These are a couple of toys of Issy's that Isaac keeps ripping the heads off (twice now). I glued them on once and then he did it again. They look like they are searching for their heads. Perhaps the toy is even better this way :D
My little Isaac Bear

Yesterday he fell asleep on our way to the library and he didn't get a full afternoon nap. I was doing the dishes and making dinner and he was obviously tired, so i sat on the couch to nurse him. He fell asleep and then i had to go unhook Isaac from the chair he strapped himself to, so I laid Liam down. I thought he would wake up but he slept on the floor for a good thirty minutes. Sooooo cute :)

There are a couple of mystery pictures i am dying to post, but i can't for another couple of days... it'll be worth it though!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute little knitters you have there. I do like your random toy photo. Liam super cute falling sleeping on the floor like that!

Erika Marie said...

so cute! Alaina really wants to learn to knit, hopefully one day she'll learn. Today she did some sewing with me, it was fun. :) Liam looks like Isaac sleeping! What happened to the little baby??