Monday, September 17, 2007

FAMILY!

I just got back from a week in Kansas. The circumstances of my trip were sad (my uncle passed away) but it was so very very nice to see my family and friends.
Sleepy little Liam on Aunt Dana
Isaac getting a ride from his buddy Anna


We had a BBQ at Michelle's house and the kids were out in full force! 12 kids under the same roof surely seems like a lot. I love the last picture. My nieces were giving Issy a hug. A little Issy sandwich. The first picture is really cute too... my 15 nephew Robert is so good with the little ones.



A trip to the zoo. Liam fell asleep about 10 minutes before it was time to go, little goof. He looked super adorable though.

My two favorite knitters! They were trying on Liam's longies to see what each yarn felt like on the legs. We all decided we wanted BFL longies for ourselves.


The Exhausting Five. Michelle and i decided that they all got really active and more tiring in the last three months. A whole week under the same roof really proved that. It was great though. They are all such beautiful, special babies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad i got to see you and meet the other side of your family! Special friends and special times..I love you!

Michelle said...

Love all the pictures. I can't believe we got our five to all look at the camera in the last picture, that picture is really cute, even if Liam looks like he is being choked a little. I had a great and exhausting time. Can't wait for your next visit! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Erika Marie said...

looks like you all had an incredible time! Family time is precious, albeit for the exhausting parts! We are ready to come home ourselves tomorrow, pray for safe travels! ....sorry I missed out on all your knitting fun! I'm very excited to share my incredible find though!....