Monday, November 26, 2007

Giving thanks!

Making stuffing. It is so yummy!
Sitting down to dinner. Lots of food, only five people.
Making sweet potatoes with Daddy.
Time out for some kitchen dancing.

We spent most of the day in the kitchen and made a lot of delicious food. It was a lot of fun, although we missed our families. With Joe working so much the last couple of months, it was great to just hang out and have a ton of family time.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a great time!

Unknown said...

I know I've said this before..but your blog makes me so happy. I know there was a smile on my face as I read it :)
I miss you all and can hardly wait to see you over Christmas!

Erika Marie said...

It is good to see that God is at work, strengthening your family bond. :)